For international students who wish to take short-term courses or participate in an exchange program, training or research program at Kasetsart University, please fill in your information and submit the online application form with the required documents. The application review process normally takes no longer than 4 weeks.
If your application is accepted, the International Affair Divisions will issue an acceptance letter and a certifying letter to facilitate your visa application process (Education Visa). For more information, please contact email@example.com
For the academic calendar and application period, please visit https://iad.intaff.ku.ac.th/wordpress/?page_id=8523&lang=en
How to apply:
- Enter Application for KU International Students (Non-degree Programs) below via the Google Chrome web browser.
- Select APPLICATION FORM.
- Fill in your personal information, check accuracy and attach required documents.
- After you submit your application, the system will show your ticket number to enable you to monitor the status of your application.
- The review process normally takes no longer than 3 weeks. The International Affairs Division will send you an e-mail or you can check the status online by clicking on CHECK STATUS.
* You must use the Google Chrome web browser only *