International students are invited to work in our research laboratories at the Faculty of Engineering for 1-2 semesters.
Admission for internship, training and research programs can be done all year round. For international students who wish to participate in internships, training or research programs at Kasetsart University, please fill in your information and submit the online application form with the required documents. The application review process normally takes no longer than 4 weeks.
If your application is accepted, the International Affair Divisions will issue an acceptance letter and a certifying letter to facilitate your visa application process (Education Visa). For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For the academic calendar and application period, please visit https://iad.intaff.ku.ac.th/wordpress/?page_id=8523&lang=en
How to apply:
Notes: Applicants are advised to directly contact the professor/ the potential advisor on a topic of interest for the internship first.
- Enter Application for KU International Students (Non-degree Programs) below via the Google Chrome web browser.
- Select APPLICATION FORM.
- Fill in your personal information, check accuracy and attach required documents.
- After you submit your application, the system will show your ticket number to enable you to monitor the status of your application.
- The review process normally takes no longer than 3 weeks. The International Affairs Division will send you an e-mail or you can check the status online by clicking on CHECK STATUS.
* You must use the Google Chrome web browser only *